FormulaGP – March/April 2022 on the KICKSTARTER!
The pinnacle of motorsports transferred into a board game, that’s Formula’21GP by Duck’s Games – Engage Offline, which contains a lot of elements from the racing world, properly simplified and balanced.
- Build any racetrack based on modular sections. Easy and wide circuit or full of tight turns making the cars slower and more difficult for overtaking.
- Select 1 of the 6 most succesful teams from current grid, each team has different car characteristics and can be configured individually.
- Check weather forecasts and monitor possible changes during the race on weather radar.
- Select tyre compound and manage tyre wear during the race. There are 3 tyre types: SOFT, HARD & WET, each has different driving characteristic e.g. Softs are little bit faster but they won’t last long.
- Stay close to your opponents by using DRS zones.
- Manage ERS (energy recovery system) and use this extra power for attack, defense or movement.
- Expect unexpected! Thera are many random incidents which Can happen during the race e.g. safety car, yellow flags, debries on track and more.
- Gameplay is based on the action cards which represent the speed and movement type. You Can build kind of a combos to make the card more powerful but increasing the risk level.
2021-11-21 / update #12
Here we have Brazil, Italy, Portugal, Australia, Bahrain, Austria, Hungary and … do you know that iconic one? There can be more!
2021-11-10 / update #11
“…I really enjoyed FORMULA21GP!
It might give overwhelming impression with a big downtime… but in reality it works very smoothly, its very dynamic! In my opinion it is a game which found the right balance to experience racing and give fun.
I like how cards are handled, very good simplified SPRINT mode, race tracks are modular, rules are modular, many racing features, game is dynamic and Can’t wait for the KS campaign!”
1-10-21 / update #9
Current Champions, a dominant team in hybrid era which collects all possible trophies.
Will you be able to end their dominance?
2021-09-23 / update #7
2021-09-15 / update #6
One of the most successful teams in history has been struggling in the back of the grid for several years.
This difficult situation led to significant organizational changes within the team hoping it will bring the team back at the front. Will that help? … for sure you Can do that in Formula21GP board game 😊
2021-08-11 / update #5
Iconic Italian squad from Maranello! The most successful team in history. Despite winning some races and being a championship contender the team is not able to finally get the trophy since 2007.
2021-08-06 / update #4
Find out how to move the cars on the board in our upcoming board game which will be released via Kickstarter.
2021-07-27 / update #3
A racing Legend! 3rd the most successful team in history. For several years struggled with Japanese engine supplier but now comes back to an old German friend 😉 constantly improving performance.
2021-07-22 / update #2
2021-07-14 / update #1
Don’t miss any updates, follow our FB profile and get involved!